This is a recipe I found years ago and has become a family favorite. I recently found it on the bettycrocker.com website.
- 3 Tablespoons Butter or Margarine
- 1 Package (3 ounces) Oriental-flavored Ramen Noodle Soup Mix
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup White Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Cups Cut-Up Cooked Chicken
- 1/2 Cup Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 4 Medium Green Onions, sliced (1/4 Cup)
- 1 Bag (16 ounces) Coleslaw Mix
- Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Stir in seasoning packet from noodles. Break block of noodles into bite size pieces over skillet; stir noodles into butter mixture. Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly, stir in sesame seed. Cook about 2 minutes longer, stirring constantly, until noodles are golden brown.
- Mix sugar, vinegar, oil and pepper in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and noodle mixture, toss.